Recent Posts

September 14, 2011

Chapter 1.3: Bringing Them Home

In the last chapter, the Wintergreens' financial problems were getting worse. Their twins grew up but were still a handful, they couldn't pay their maid, the repoman visited, and their appliances were constantly breaking down. David decided to take Lucie on a date, where they accidentally conceived again.


Bring me back down, Mommy! Why bring me here when I can't eat big people food!


"Thanks for coming, Marilyn. I may go into labor any minute and nobody will be here to watch the twins." 

"Aw, no problem! But what about David? Isn't he home?" Marilyn questioned.

"Well..."


"...he's busy fixing the washer because it just broke again. And so did my water!"


"Oh my god, Lucie!!!! What do I do? What do I do?!" Marilyn screamed.

Lucie laughed. "Aren't you a mother of two yourself? Well, I'm going to the hospital now. Remember, watch the twins! Oh and I get the feeling Adeline wants to leave the kitchen."


"Honey, I'm going to the hospital now! The baby's ready to come out! Do you want to come?" Lucie shouted.

"Don't worry, honey! You go ahead, I'll be here fixing the washer! Have fun!" David shouted back.


 Maybe I should've gone with her to the hospital.


Had David came they wouldn't have given me a nice little basket. Too bad they want me to take it back later.


"Hi, Repair Co? My washer broke and I need you to send a repairman over ASAP...bubbles are overflowing...no, I haven't tried to fix it...no, I'm not lying."


"Honey, I'm home! Twins! I don't think we can afford it..."


"I'm in the bathtub! That's okay! We'll manage! What did you name them?!"



"A beautiful Brandon and a baby-faced Brittany." Lucie smiled as she took them out of the basket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment